Technique repair and maintenance
Storit performs maintenance and repair of all machines sold by us and, if possible, other machines. Professional maintenance keeps the equipment safe and reliable and ensures its efficient and long-term operation.
What kind of work do we do?
Aitame alati välja selgitada põhjuse, miks laotehnika ei tööta nii, nagu peaks, ning remondime ja anname soovitused edasisteks tegevusteks. Iga hoolduse ja remondi spetsiifika sõltub konkreetsest seadmest ja murekohast, aga need on mõned näited levinuimatest töödest, millega kliente aitame:
- forklift wheel / roller replacement
- oil leakage elimination
- forklift tire replacement
- counterbalanced truck engine repair
- stacker wheel replacement
- equipment fault diagnosis
- spare parts procurement
- regular maintenance (cleaning, lubrication, inspection that the device is in good condition and safe. In the case of equipment with internal combustion engines, maintenance of the engine and its moving parts, change of engine oil and filters)
- warranty repair
Where we perform repairs
We carry out repairs both on site and in our workshop near Tallinn in Laagri (Linamäe 2, Tänassilma küla, Saku vald).
Taking care of your truck and storage equipment is an important job and we have all the tools for that - a large repair shop with a maintenance channel, washing channel, hoist, forklift maintenance bench, a well-equipped maintenance bus and other equipment.
To transport the device to our workshop, we proceed from your wishes and possibilities:
- you organize the transport of the device yourself;
- you leave the transport to us. To do this, contact us and we will let you know the exact transport price, depending on your location and the size of the device.
When performing on-site maintenance or repairs at the customer, a challenge fee of 30 € and a kilometer fee are added to the repair bill.